Charleston's Most Beautiful Walk
This 2 hour walk has been curated by Lowcountry Walking Tours' guide Bill Stanton to incorporate some of the most visually appealing elements Historic Charleston has to offer. Starting on the North side of the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon, located at 122 East Bay Street, this tour proceeds to explore Charleston's most beautiful and historic neighborhoods. Some notable sites on this route include the pastel beauty of Rainbow Row, the trickle of water fountains and glimpses into private gardens along charming Tradd Street, the gentle sea breezes in White Point Gardens -- Charleston's waterfront oasis, the grandeur of the stunning mansions along the East Battery promenade and the quaint, cool passage of Stoll's Alley. Come join us and enjoy this narrated tour of Charleston's most beautiful walk.
- Monday 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Learning Historic Downtown Tour
This 1 ½ hour walking tour winds its way through the streets of the French Quarter. Get to know the historic churches, horticulture, unique architecture and story of our beautiful city from its beginning settlers to the friendly residents of today.
- Monday 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Mount Pleasant Walking Tour
The most peaceful walk you’ll ever take. Take a 1 ½ hour stroll through the Old Village of Mount Pleasant. Once considered a retreat for the planters in the early 1700’s, Mount Pleasant is a town of peaceful, home loving, people, blessed through the ages with contentment. Rich in natural beauty with age old oaks framing beautiful views at every turn.
- Monday 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Where History meets Hospitality
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours, so wear comfortable shoes and clothing